About Me

My photo
NJ, United States
I love to crochet, cook, read and sew. (I'm new to sewing AND BLOGGIN!)

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Studious Teacher Pencil Scarf


After sewing a few things, I wanted to crochet something FUN!  Different, GEEKY?  maybe!  :)
It certainly was Easy Peasy!
I've been wanting to make a pencil scarf for a looooooong time.  
You know? A scarf made to look like a big pencil.. except, you wear it, outside... 
you get the picture?  NO?  well here it is...  :)

Studious Teacher Pencil Scarf

Studious Teacher Pencil Scarf

For this project I used a size H crochet hook.  I used Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in Mustard (for the pencil part)  For the metal eraser holder thingy (giggle) I used Red Heart soft in gray heather, for the pink eraser I used ACMoore's no brand name, for the sharpened part I used Red Heart supersaver in Beige fleck and for the charcoal I used Simply Soft in black.   It wasn't too bad.  I didn't follow a pattern.  Maybe I'll make a whole box of colored pencils!!!  right?  yeah?  We'll see!  :)

Have a great Easy Peasy kind of day!  Happy Hooking! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment