About Me

My photo
NJ, United States
I love to crochet, cook, read and sew. (I'm new to sewing AND BLOGGIN!)

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2012

Berry Easy Crochet Hook Roll

How pretty is this!  I made this for a gift but will make one for myself.  This was quick (well not really)!  :)  I made it in an afternoon.  The only change I would make is to tie 2 sets of ribbon instead of one to close it nice and tight! I also measured the pockets at 3/4" apart and drew a straight line down with chalk, I then sewed over the line. Other than that... it was BERRY EASY!

I found the tutorial here; Crochet Hook Roll - Tutorial by Today We Made...

These are great for folks like me who have small apartments or small crafting areas.  Once your roll this up, you tuck it away or store in your tote pocket and it's out of sight.  In this case, you might want to leave it out... It's so PRETTY!  :)

Here is my version!  Isn't it cute?  right? isn't it?  :)

Flutterby Crochet Hook Roll

Pocket for sissors, tape measure... etc.
The small pocket on the bottom right is for darning needles or sewing needles.

Rolled nice and tight.  Organization!  

Just for laughs! (HA HA) Here is the first one I made when I bought my sewing machine.
I made it out of an old placemat!  I couldn't wait to make something!  :)

LOL!  I won't give it up though!  I love it!  :)  


Happy Sewing!  and HAPPY HOOKING!  

No comments:

Post a Comment