About Me

My photo
NJ, United States
I love to crochet, cook, read and sew. (I'm new to sewing AND BLOGGIN!)

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Embroidery Hoop Pocket Craft

OK.. so... This morning (while sewing of course) I found myself looking for my cutting utensils.  I had one over by the fabric, I had my rotary cutter by the mat, I had my small sissors near the yarn and my stork scissors next to my sewing machine!  gad draddet!  So I decided to search a little (on Google) of course and ran into this cute tutorial.  Although the tutorial I followed didn't involve sewing, I sewed mine with pockets and added rickrack to hide the thread lines.  All of the materials are recycled!  :)  I found the hoop at my local thrift shop, I cleaned them out of hoops figuring that one day I'd "need" them.  I'm glad I purchased them!  :)

I can't wait to hang this up in my sewing corner.  

Here is the new sew tutorial link --->No-Sew Embroidery Hoop Wall Pocket by Blessings Overflowing

The pattern is "sew" easy to follow!

My advice?  leave plenty of fabric room to in the hoop.

Sew Happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment