About Me

My photo
NJ, United States
I love to crochet, cook, read and sew. (I'm new to sewing AND BLOGGIN!)

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sew Sew Sew your boat.... :)

So, today I did some gardening, pulled out weeds, trimmed some rose bushes (ouch) etc...

It was SOOO HOT out!  I found myself inside... having a nice cold drink of water when suddenly, I made my way to my---> Sewing ROOM!  :)  My coworker gave me an old ass bed sheet of hers to upcycle into pillow covers for HER!  :)  So I did, I made her three!  (that was AFTER I made a little Japanese Knot bag).  I think it's so cute!  I have to practice my top stitching, otherwise, it's a keeper!  :)


Here is my little Japanese knot bag.  It's reversible!  :)
Here is where I downloaded the pattern and instructions.
The instructions are a bit wonky (maybe because I'm a beginner)
I will put it together differently next time.

Here is one of the French seam pillowcases I made.  Looks vintage to me!
I followed this tutorial which was so very easy!!!!  

Well, I'm going to have another drink of water and check on my husband!  I think he's done with the gardening.  OOPS!  he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment