About Me

My photo
NJ, United States
I love to crochet, cook, read and sew. (I'm new to sewing AND BLOGGIN!)

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 22, 2012

Totes...Totes...EVERYWHERE..!

Ok!  So lately I've been on a sewing kick!  TOTES!  I've made so many!  
I made them all using unwanted, unloved, thrifted, sturdy material!  
Here are some photos!
        
                Bubblelicious Tote                     Groovy Teddy Tote              

 
      Vintage Tote                    Sunny Beach Tote
  
                                                   Mom's Tote

Upholstery Totes 
(I fussy cut the pocket on the tote on the left)
I gave the one on the right as a gift!

Everytime I find nice sturdy fabric, I'll make Totes.  
I'll build a stash and come the holidays,
guess who's getting a tote (or two)?  ;)

I'm going to use mine when I go grocery shopping of course!

The pattern and tutorial is from Crafty Gemini.  
Excellent for beginners!
It's reasonably priced at $3.00 for the pattern AND the video tutorial.

Have fun!  :)~

I'm going to go back to sewing... a tote or two maybe?  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love totes... my hubby actually refers to me as the bag lady.. I have a ton lol

    ReplyDelete